Friday, October 31, 2008

Our First Family Halloween

















Before we went trick-or-treating to Grandma's House Nate was snuggling with the boys.

















Grandma's House Halloween Party
























Are we not the cutest boys you ever saw?



















Cousin Belle was a pumpkin too!



















Grandma & Grandpa Yates
















Yes, my BROTHER Brian...he went as Nacho Libre, but he had to do the DO first...we had to leave before he could complete his costume - too bad.
















Grandma & Grandpa Allphin

9 comments:

gramma debbie said...

I love all the pictures, especially Brian and his "DO"!! Those little guys are so fun and snuggly! They are such sweeties! Sammy,Eli and Belle look so cute together!!! Thanks for coming over and sharing their first Halloween with us!!

The Jensen's said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! I love the pumpkin shirts too! Our site just went private so if you want an invite just email me your address and I will add you in a second!
4jensens@skyviewmail.com

Eric, Brittany, Colton & Trey

Shawnalee said...

I am glad you had such a great Halloween. You look so pretty. Talk to you soon.

Heather said...

Wow they are growing up too fast! I can't believe they are big enough to fit into real jeans! That is a sure sign that they are growing up! :) You guys are such a cute family! I love the new background and family picture!

Wy said...

LOL. The boys are so cute in their pumpkin costumes!

Melissa Garn said...

Those were the cutest pumpkins I EVER saw! I love the new header and all the new pictures on your blog! SO DANG CUTE! I want to squeeze them. Stop growing Sam and Eli!

Brit said...

What a fun weekend! The boys' costumes are adorable!!

The Neilson Family said...

Just caught up on your blog! So glad those boys are learning to sleep on their own in a crib. It is so hard sometimes but keep at it! You're such a rock star mama. ...and look at you and your pumpkins on Halloween!

April said...

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm Shawna's sister. Love how adorable your twins are, mine are turning 8 this month. Enjoy every single moment because it goes by so darn fast.