Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Little Milestones...
Things are really looking up at the Pickett house today. Right at this very moment my two precious little boys have put themselves to sleep in cribs! With no crying for Sam and very little for Eli. They may not stay asleep long, but good for them! The last few days I have been puting them down awake and letting them cry. I didn't use the scream it out method, but it has still been hard to listen to them cry. They are no where near perfect but I am now seeing improvement and light at the end of the tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's great Jill. It's hard but it definitely gets to that point, and you only have to let them cry a few times and then it's so much easier for you :) That is nice.
I always had a very hard time letting my babies cry (and I only had one at a time)! That is exciting that they are getting better, every baby step is a mile stone! You are doing a great job momma!! keep smilin' :)
Yea! That's always the best.
Yay! Keep it up boys!!
Yay for sleeping babies! We've been doing the same thing with our boys since they were about 3 weeks old and it's working like a charm!
Post a Comment