Your pictures look amazing! I am taking a photography class down here, I need to get pointers from you guys now. I am planning on getting a camera for Christmas, what kind of camera do you have?
I was thinking about it, Kevin and I wanted to get our family pictures taken while we were up there, but the girl who was going to do it ended up having a wedding she had to do. I should just have one of you do it! If not I 100% understand because you have twins! Let me know:)
3 comments:
Your pictures look amazing! I am taking a photography class down here, I need to get pointers from you guys now. I am planning on getting a camera for Christmas, what kind of camera do you have?
I was thinking about it, Kevin and I wanted to get our family pictures taken while we were up there, but the girl who was going to do it ended up having a wedding she had to do. I should just have one of you do it! If not I 100% understand because you have twins! Let me know:)
Your pictures are sooo cute. What a beautiful family you are. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited to see you all soon.Love ya
Post a Comment