Sunday, October 26, 2008
On a Sunday afternoon...
Our friends Chris and Kailee invited us to dinner, so we ventured out and took the boys. But first we stopped at Grandma's for a visit. We had a great time and the food was delicious. Afterwards they helped us feed the boys. They are very excited about their little girl on the way and the boys and us can't wait till Madison is here!!! Thanks Boomers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Those little boys are so cute!! Fun candid pictures of them! Chris looks like a natural! Fun FuN!!! Thanks for stopping by!
They are soooo cute. When do I get to meet them?
They are so big. They are growing way to fast. Tell them to slow down. Angie
Your babies have gotten so big!! I'm so sad I have not been able to see them. I hope things are going good for you (well as good as they can with twins). I can't wait to see you and the cute babies!
They are getting so BIG & handsome! Adorable!
Post a Comment