Thursday, October 16, 2008
I'm a Mom
Life is so crazy and so dang hard right now that it's not easy to see that my greatest blessings are screaming right in front of me. I am just looking down at them now sleeping and thinking of how long I prayed for them. Wow, and they are here! Being a Mom is not quite what I expected it to be. I am still trying to figure out how to describe it. All I know is at this very moment I am so overwhelmed with joy that these two precious little men are mine. They will probably be waking me up from much needed sleep in a few hours, but that's okay because it means they are here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm tearing up, just reading that post!! You are a fantastic-eriffic mommy!! They are very lucky to have you and they are precious!!
You are a fantastic mom and those little boys are lucky to have you! It is hard with one baby, but two, I don't know how you do it!??? They are very precious! You are a great example to me! Thanks for being such a great mommy and wife to three of the most precious little boys to me! Love you! Debbie
Don't worry it will get easier, and someday you will wish they were babies again!
Love,
Kelli
Um...I think you pretty much figured out how to explain being a mommy. Every mom who reads this will just get choked up, to say the least. Me included.
Jill,
Your the best mom!! Keep up the good work. Love ya! It was fun to see you this weekend.
Tara
I love you sister. You said it so well...
It is like the saying, if we would have know how hard parenting would be....It is so rewarding though! Hang in there, it is true, soon you'll be sending them off to school and wishing they were babies again!! Then your babies will be having their own babies, and you'll be wondering where the time went!! I can't believe that is where I'm at...a Grandma! Hang in there, your doing great!!
Post a Comment