I love that video! It makes me cry each time that I see it! Such a sweetness as you and Jill welcomed those precious little boys to your family! They are so darling and are lucky to have such great parents as you two! Can't believe that almost four months have passed! We love you all! Mom and Bruce daddy
This video makes me miss them so much. You need to come back down to St. Goerge and see us. The boys are so darling. What a great video and keepsake Nate. Love, Angie
Where do I start? First, that was the most precious thing I have ever seen. I loved it! Second, for being such a crier, I have been amazed that I have never cried at the birth of either one of my girls. But watching this video I was totally crying. They were tears of joy for the two of you. What little miracles you have. I've gotta go wake up Mike and have him watch this.
That was beautiful. What a nice keepsake for the two of you (and your two sweet boys) to have. I love all the shots of Jill with Sam and Eli....her facial expressions say it all. We are so, so happy for you both!
I just bawled like a baby. Why do I feel I need cable when I have TLC right in front of me! ...only better because I know those precious little boys and best yet - their parents. You guys are amazing.
What are you people trying to do to me? When I heard those two newborn cries right after they were born... WHY didn't we film Eli & Anna's birth??? This is absolutely beautiful. You are two amazing people that I need to get to know better.
Oh I love it. You did a great job though out your whole pregnancy. And Nate did a great job on this video. I really like the song that goes along with it.
I just love your boys, they are so sweet! I was glad that I got to see them again. Wow, they grow so fast. To think they are 3 months now, almost 4 that is just crazy! At the time you were off work (for me at least) those weeks seemed to take a long time on bed rest. But as the Savior says" and this too shall pass." You endured your trial well, and kept your faith centered on Him, and he has truly blessed your life (lives) with two adorable boys. I love, and miss you! Love, Shawnalee
I'm totally crying!! We love you, guys so much!! I'm so happy that your little family is healthy and happy!! Thanks for sharing such a special moment!!
14 comments:
I love that video! It makes me cry each time that I see it! Such a sweetness as you and Jill welcomed those precious little boys to your family! They are so darling and are lucky to have such great parents as you two! Can't believe that almost four months have passed! We love you all! Mom and Bruce daddy
This video makes me miss them so much. You need to come back down to St. Goerge and see us. The boys are so darling. What a great video and keepsake Nate. Love, Angie
Where do I start? First, that was the most precious thing I have ever seen. I loved it! Second, for being such a crier, I have been amazed that I have never cried at the birth of either one of my girls. But watching this video I was totally crying. They were tears of joy for the two of you. What little miracles you have. I've gotta go wake up Mike and have him watch this.
That was beautiful. What a nice keepsake for the two of you (and your two sweet boys) to have. I love all the shots of Jill with Sam and Eli....her facial expressions say it all. We are so, so happy for you both!
What a beautiful video!! You guys are awesome parents. The boys are so precious. We are so happy for you all!! We love you!
I just bawled like a baby. Why do I feel I need cable when I have TLC right in front of me! ...only better because I know those precious little boys and best yet - their parents. You guys are amazing.
That was so sweet. I miss those little men so much. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent Nate!
What are you people trying to do to me? When I heard those two newborn cries right after they were born... WHY didn't we film Eli & Anna's birth??? This is absolutely beautiful. You are two amazing people that I need to get to know better.
Thanks everyone for the nice words and comments! This is our favorite video yet!
What a cute video! Can't believe how much weight they have gained in such a short time. They look so healthy now!
It's really good. Good job! Still can't wait to see them in person :)
Oh I love it. You did a great job though out your whole pregnancy. And Nate did a great job on this video. I really like the song that goes along with it.
I just love your boys, they are so sweet! I was glad that I got to see them again. Wow, they grow so fast. To think they are 3 months now, almost 4 that is just crazy! At the time you were off work (for me at least) those weeks seemed to take a long time on bed rest. But as the Savior says" and this too shall pass." You endured your trial well, and kept your faith centered on Him, and he has truly blessed your life (lives) with two adorable boys. I love, and miss you!
Love,
Shawnalee
I'm totally crying!! We love you, guys so much!! I'm so happy that your little family is healthy and happy!! Thanks for sharing such a special moment!!
Oh WOW! I am sitting here just crying. Beautiful video!
Post a Comment