Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Cam

 I have always had a love for picture taking. I still have my very first camera that my parents got me for Christmas way back when. So, I just got an awesome new camera, which I know nothing about yet, except that it is awesome. I wanted to test it out while I was in St. George. My neices were up for a photo shoot and Ang was willing to watch the boys so I couldn't resist. We had so much fun taking these pictures. We took little E along and got a couple pics of him too. 













6 comments:

Shawnalee said...

I am so happy for you! I am glad that you got a camera! You deserve it. Plus you are a great photographer! These are great pictures!

McArthur Family said...

haha they turned out good! you need to edit them and send em to us i want them in my room!!!
-jess

Yatesfam said...

Wow those are so good! That is so nice to have a new camera, and you definitely deserve it!!

Aubrey said...

What posers--fabulous pictures Jill! Where did you learn to photog so well? Now, what kind of camera is that? Email me and tell me--I need a new one bad.

Brit said...

the pics are gorgeous!! and, just in case you're wondering... i'm still jealous that you got that amazingly wonderful nikon!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing JILL!! I love them! Great job!