Oh my gosh those boys are so dang cute! I can't wait to hold them, I hope they will let me when I come out. Sam looks so tired in the last picture. Poor Guy! I am sad I can't come to their blessing, I wish I didn't live so far away.
ADORABLE! So why am I awake right now? I'm wondering the same thing, but am sure glad I am so I could see these cute pics! You guys are doing a great job, they look so healthy and good! Love you guys, I am always thinking of you all!
It's only temporary! Pretty soon they'll be sleeping and you'll be onto your next "this is only temporary" moment. They're little dolls. Total buds already!
they are two very cute baby boys! I hope they're sleeping a little bit better for you. remember if you guys needs anything just let us know. Laying on the couch holding the babies is the greatest! Tyler just turned 1 so just let me tell you- time flies!
13 comments:
Sorry about the no sleep friends. But this, too shall pass :) Hopefully we'll get to see you soon! They look great!!
Oh my - they are growing so fast. Don't worry - you will be able to sleep, sometime!! I hope everyone is well!!
It looks like Eli's hair has gotten lighter. They are so darling. I can't wait to see them.
Tara
So sweet! Love those cute little faces.
Oh! They are so adorable! Way to go on the 7lbs. That's huge! And the no sleep thing... you will miss that bonding time when it's gone! Enjoy it!
Oh my gosh those boys are so dang cute! I can't wait to hold them, I hope they will let me when I come out.
Sam looks so tired in the last picture. Poor Guy!
I am sad I can't come to their blessing, I wish I didn't live so far away.
Is it the middle of the night? They are so darling! Love those eyes!! love you four!! grandma
They are so dang cute!!
ADORABLE! So why am I awake right now? I'm wondering the same thing, but am sure glad I am so I could see these cute pics! You guys are doing a great job, they look so healthy and good! Love you guys, I am always thinking of you all!
It's only temporary! Pretty soon they'll be sleeping and you'll be onto your next "this is only temporary" moment. They're little dolls. Total buds already!
They are so cute!! They look so healthy and ...sleepy :)
Oh, but they are so cute! I am sorry I couldn't come Tuesday. Ethan wasn't feeling to well.
they are two very cute baby boys! I hope they're sleeping a little bit better for you. remember if you guys needs anything just let us know. Laying on the couch holding the babies is the greatest! Tyler just turned 1 so just let me tell you- time flies!
Post a Comment