Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We are one month old today!




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOw cute! They are getting so big! and I love the matching shirt! LOve it Love it Love it!!!!
Can't wait to finally see them!! but Peyton does have a contagious virus...so hopefully he will be better soon, then I can see at least Sam. These little guys are so cute!

gramma debbie said...

They are so cute!! Can't believe how big Eli is compared to Sam! It was so fun to be with Eli last night,to feed,change him and spend some "grandma time"! We are so excited for you two to get them both home! Love the outfits!! Love you FOUR!

Heather said...

They are absolutely adorable! They each have their own little look! I'm sure everything has been a complete whirlwind for you guys! Hope that all is still going okay! We think about you all of the time!

The Jensen's said...

Yeah! They are so cute! I love how even though they are twins they totally have thier own look! Happy One Month Birthday Boys!

Grammy and Papa said...

One month already? They look so cute, each with a look of their own! You have been so busy, can you believe a month has gone by? Loved the video on the prior blog, can't wait to see these lil' guys on video now!! Keep the updates coming....we love staying in touch!! Take Care!!

Denise said...

Happy birthday Sam & Eli! They are adorable - cute outfits!

Trent Packer said...

cute boys! Are they both home now?

angela said...

Happy one month! They look so big already.

Shannon said...

Thy are so cute!! And growing so so fast!! We can't wait to come visit all four of you at once!!! Take good care!! Love y'all

grandma tait said...

We love seeing the pictures of the twins and hearing how they are doing. They look so cute in their little outfits. Hope Eli is doing better and can go home soon. He defiantly has the Tait look. His name fits him well. Grandpa and I are so happy for you! We love you and look forward to when we can hold and snuggle the boys.

McArthur Family said...

o my gosh jill they are darling haha i want to hold them !!!!!!
love lindsey

kelly a said...

Jilly Bee!
what cute guys! we all ooh and ahh here at work at the pictures that you post. it will be great when you can all be together as a family without the commute. We think of you often and miss you!
Best of luck on this NEW ADVENTURE!!
Kay Pay

The Neilson Family said...

Oooooo I just want to squeeze them! You'll have to let us know when we can come visit. I'm officially calling myself Jed's HT companion with you guys. I just have to see you all!

erin said...

What cute boys you have.glad that they are doing good.

Brit said...

Yay for adorable baby boys!!

Angie Nickle said...

Jill and Nate! Your boys are tooo cute! I love their hair-like duckling down! I'm so glad I happened upon your blog-adding it to my list, hope you dont mind! Keep in touch and enjoy those babies!

-Angie Nickle

SumnSutton said...

Hi Jill, I can across your blog from Shawnalee, I love it...your boys are so dang cute I can't stand it! Congratulations we miss you tons at work and wish you the best of luck. Keep in touch. Summer