Friday, August 22, 2008

7lbs 4oz


Just me, loving life. This is my favorite thing.

The Brothers

Eli was hungry and decided to suck on the closest thing to him...sam's head.

They were both weighed today and were both 7lbs 4.0 oz exactly! Besides that they are really different classy dudes. No sleep...but we love these guys.

13 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! They are so so cute!!! What amazing little guys you have!! Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet and cute! adn getting SOOO big! I love these pics!

McArthur Family said...

Jill and Nate, they are huge. I want to hold them and love on them so bad. Hopefully I will be able to come up soon and see them. Way cute pictures, keep it up we love seeing them.

Jensen Family Blog said...

Hooray for more pictures. They are getting so big. Keep it up, you guys are doing great!!
Sending sleepy wishes,
Tara

The Neilson Family said...

Look it how much the same they are! I'm so sorry to hear about the sleep. I can remember what is was like with just one. I'm here for ya if you ever need a break. Kelli, Katy, and I, are talking about coming over to let you get out with your hubby alone - or maybe you'll just want to sleep. We'll call you about what day is bets. We're thinking of you!

gramma debbie said...

Those are the cutest pictures! It is hard to see what they look like in the dark!!! LOL!! Thanks for letting me come hang out with the boys, it is fun to talk to Nate in the middle of the night! Love it!!! Love you all! MOM

Melissa Garn said...

Oh- I LOVE you Sam! I LOVE you Eli!

erin said...

Your boys look so cute! I am so happy that they are both home and healthy! I can't wait to see you all.

angela said...

Ugh! I can't even imagine the lack of sleep you are getting right now. But so glad to see they are both home and doing so well. They are darling of course! How do you feel about visitors?

The Timothys said...

yay!!! they are finally home!!! :) they are so cute!!! :)

Denise said...

They are so adorable! I totally thought I saw your husband at the store the other day but didn't dare say anything.."Hi, I read your blog and am expecting twins, but you don't know me..." LOL!

I'm happy to hear that things are going so well & that your little dudes are doing so great!

Denise said...

p.s. I see Nate does video stuff. Can you edit home video and add music, etc? We are wanting to do something cool like that when our twins are born.

Bree said...

SOOOOO stinkin sweet. We love the one of them in their onesies. We can't wait to smooch on them next week. They are adorable. Keep up the good work guys.