Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nathan Pickett Films 2009 Trailer Preview

This is a video I put together of my wedding video work from the last two years. I am going to be posting it on a couple of websites and on my demo. But, before I did that I thought I would get some feedback on what everyone thought about it.

Thanks - Nate

Update: Thanks everyone for your feedback and support this is a lot of fun and I am very excited that I get to share it with all of you.

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

(slow yet steady clapping)... Bravo, Nathan, Bravo.....

Katey said...

Wow. I wished you had been doing this when I got married. You are so talented! That video should bring you lots of work!! nice good.

gramma debbie said...

WOW!!! THat was great! like going to the movie theatre GREAT~~!

Brooke and BJ said...

Nate that is fantastic! We also wish we had known you and that you were doing this when we got married!! Beautiful...and the music was perfect too!

Anonymous said...

NATE!!! (that is me talking in my very loud almost yelling voice) YOU ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!! Everytime I watch your videos they give me chills and I get so teary eyed!! I love your work, you are SO talented! I really want to have you do one of me and tyson dressed in wedding atire at the temple. Could you? I will totally pay you the price it costs. I've said it time and time again...YOU ARE AMAZING!!! love ya

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I have chills. Nate- I knew you were talented but I had no idea just how talented. Please reserve a spot for Patrick, Wyatt and Brenna's wedding - in several years!!!! That was beautiful.

Texie said...

I love it! I would like to use you for my upcoming wedding.

erin said...

Oh cow Nate, you are one talented brother! HEHEEHEHEHE..that was funny because you are my brother. Okay maybe that was lame, but i thought it was funny. But, seriously, you are so good at what you do. You are lucky to have the talent you do. I hope you go far with it....shine on......

Trever and Heather said...

Beautiful footage. One of the girl's in that just moved into my ward (Mindy?).

On the other side though, I think the music was a little bit too epic for me- like it should be on a war movie when the couple reunites after the bloody battle, but if you don't have a ton of music options the video will definitely sell your services without a problem.

gramma debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gramma debbie said...

Yo man that is the sickest video that you have done yet brother man fully amazing i wish i was as good as you.
Matty P.

Jensen Family Blog said...

Nate,
I loved it. I wish I knew someone getting married, so I could refer you to them.
Tara

Keri said...

Hey I'm Bree's sister in law and I LOVED this. It really made me cry. You are SOOO good and it makes me wish I had a video like this.