Monday, August 4, 2008

Ready for your close up?


It was Dave's birthday and I couldn't resist practicing a little with this new video toy, I've had it for a year, but been too intimidated to use it, because it is pretty heavy. It is supposed to make the video look more smooth--like gliding--hence the name--gildecam.

The kids helped out and here's a quick rendition of a glimpse into the grand kids afternoon at grandma's. Click on the picture above to see.

6 comments:

Precious said...

Um...hello! That was amazing! It makes me want to have you come over and video my kids when they're both running around some day. What a great invention,and...you are just an artist.

angela said...

That's going to be a great toy to capture your two boys running around playing someday.

Melissa said...

Nate- You are for sure, no questions, the BEST! That was so cute! My kids haven't seen it yet, but I know they are going to flip out! I loved it! When do we get to do it again?

The Jensen's said...

Nate, you are soooo talented! I heard Sam is home too! How awesome hopefully Eli will follow soon!! Can't wait to see thier Video debut!!

David Fife said...

Hello, I am Melissa's friend in St. George, and I have twin boys as well. good luck with everything, and if there is ANYTHING I can ever do to help, let me know! Even if you need to borrow little boy twinner clothes! ANYTHING.

Good Luck

Cassie Fife

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Nate you are amazing!