Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Birthday - Yes, I am 25















My Sweet little Boo Boo's covered in chocolate from Em's Pie. Yum!















Em, Shan, Ash and the kids brought me lunch.











Nathan took me to dinner.






















And then to my surprise {literally very surprised}, Nathan bought me my very own computer. I should have known he couldn't pass up going all out on a computer when I mentioned I wanted one. And yes, he is very jealous of it. It does totally rock by the way. Thanks honey!!!


Ashlee and Debbie decorated the exterior of our home, but I can't find the pictures Nate took. It was very cute though. I also received several calls and messages from all of you. Thanks again for a wonderful day!

6 comments:

gramma debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gramma debbie said...

What a fun day!! Looks like the boys loved the chocolate pie!!I am glad to see that Eli looks so much better!! Happy boys for sure!! Love them!!

KT said...

Happy Birthday Jill. It looks like you had quite the day! You definitely deserve it, and you are so young! Cute hair, see you monday.

angela said...

I love the picture with you and your computer...and all the baby toys around you. Still so happy for you to have what you really have been wanting for a long time-darling children.

Brit said...

It sounds like it was a great day!! I love (and am totally jealous) your new computer, too!

Denise said...

Happy belated Birthday Jill! Sounds like you had a fabulous day! (and way to go Nate for the awesome gift) :)