Wow Jill! That mother's day video is the best thing ever! Thanks for sharing. Sam is hillarious how he dances to the music, Avery and I laughed so hard.
That has got to be the cutest thing! I love Sam's look on his face when the music stops and then how he starts right back up... And what a darling MOthers Day video...priceless!
I loved the video card!! What a great idea!! It made me cry!! (that is something that I never do!)LOL!! What cute little boys and a darling mom to go with them!! Lucky man you are Nate! I love how Sam dances and right on cue!! Priceless!!!
Oh man...why do they have to be SO cute and I am SO far away? I want to pack my bags and come now! That video was so adorable, and it's true...those boys could search the world over and never find a Mom as good as you! They are so lucky!
9 comments:
Wow Jill! That mother's day video is the best thing ever! Thanks for sharing.
Sam is hillarious how he dances to the music, Avery and I laughed so hard.
Oh, they are so stinkin cute!! I love how he is right on with his moves for the music!! too cute!!!
That has got to be the cutest thing! I love Sam's look on his face when the music stops and then how he starts right back up... And what a darling MOthers Day video...priceless!
Sweetest thing since the last video Nate made!
Oh how beautiful. You have a great family, and a loving husband. They are sooo cute, mama mama as you hear them say. How cute!!!
Happy Early Birthday Sweetie!!!
Lunch one day??
I loved the video card!! What a great idea!! It made me cry!! (that is something that I never do!)LOL!! What cute little boys and a darling mom to go with them!! Lucky man you are Nate! I love how Sam dances and right on cue!! Priceless!!!
Oh man...why do they have to be SO cute and I am SO far away? I want to pack my bags and come now! That video was so adorable, and it's true...those boys could search the world over and never find a Mom as good as you! They are so lucky!
me again..but nate I still can't tell you enough times how much I love your talent...!!
Post a Comment