Thank you for taking me on a date. Oh wait, I think I took you. Oh well, it was so much fun and you were such a gentleman. Thanks for talking me into Star Trek. I loved it! Big Surprise.
{also a big thank you to the Craven's for taking the boys, you're the best!}
What a fun night for such a cute couple!! You BOTH deserved that!! Cute pictures of each of you!! Jill I love the hair, it is darling!! And Nate, what can I say, you look cute too!! Fun pictures!! I have never been to the Gateway at night, it looks awesome!!
how cute..and love the pics!!! Don't you love you have captured moments from your date?? I do! speaking of, where's the pics from your camera from our girls "date?"
4 comments:
What a fun night for such a cute couple!! You BOTH deserved that!! Cute pictures of each of you!! Jill I love the hair, it is darling!! And Nate, what can I say, you look cute too!! Fun pictures!! I have never been to the Gateway at night, it looks awesome!!
Getting away is always fun. We liked star trek also, and I was never a treky fan.
You guys are too cute together!! ...and I love your hair, Jill!
how cute..and love the pics!!! Don't you love you have captured moments from your date?? I do! speaking of, where's the pics from your camera from our girls "date?"
Post a Comment