Congratulations to Matt and Nicole! They finally tied the knot. Check out a preview of the pictures from the day. CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW THE PICTURES
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO PREVIEW
Congratulations to Matt and Nicole! They finally tied the knot. Check out a preview of the pictures from the day.
1 comment:
Jill, Funny Trent and I just did a wedding this weekend too. Trent filmed and I shot photos. I don't think I ever told you that we use to do a lot of wedding videos. We have not done them for a while. Kind of got burned out on them, but it was fun to do one again. I loved the pictures you took of the bridals on your photo blog. We should get together again soon, it seems like forever since I have seen you, and those boys are getting to be all grown up!
Post a Comment