I love that comparison! But oh how sad they're so big so fast! ...and holy crap that video of the depancing (sp?) was so funny! I needed a good laugh today. Man, you guys are such good parents. I'm sure it has been a long but rewarding year. What great buds they look like they are!
4 comments:
It's crazy to see it. They get so big so fast, and you forget how fast they grow! They are handsome little cuties!
I love side/side before and after pic's like that. Maybe I should do it sometime..
They are so cute, love their personalities.
That is a great picture! What a fun idea to put them side by side!They are such cuties!!
I love that comparison! But oh how sad they're so big so fast! ...and holy crap that video of the depancing (sp?) was so funny! I needed a good laugh today. Man, you guys are such good parents. I'm sure it has been a long but rewarding year. What great buds they look like they are!
Post a Comment