We made it! It was a couple of weeks ago now - but we made it to our 6th anniversary. Jill has wanted to go out to Boondocks down in Draper for quite a while now. So we planned together to do some dinner and visit the fun filled little park. What she didn't know about was the videographer hiding in the photobooth when we arrived. My buddy Spencer came along and filmed the whole thing for our very own date video - pretty cool eh? Well the video will come later but here are some pics of the night.


6 comments:
Congratulations you guys!
They're building a boondock's by us, now we know what it'll look like.
Can't wait to see the video.
Congrats!!!
I love the masks! that is soooo Breakfast at Tiffany's. That is my favorite show. Holly and now I can't think of his name, they put them on in the 5 and dime store. they were going to steal them. Not a great example, but it is a cute show.
Anyway, I am glad that you had a great anniversary. Love it!
How much fun is that??? Can't wait to see the footage!! Sounds like you had a great anniversary!! Love ya!
What a feat...six years and a set of twinners to boot! I love you both!
Yea for 6 years, and the other six to come! =) Can't wait to see the video! Boondocks does sound like a way fun place!
congrats! The years go fast huh? Especially when kids come into the picture.
Now that Brinley is in school, I get bored a lot hanging out with just Ethan. We should come get you and go to the park with you and your boys. On Wed. afternoons, I never have anything planned. Are you gain? So adult interaction would be good for me, and I could totally help you out with the boys!
Kelli
Post a Comment