Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bear Lake '09

It came and went so fast - especially for us Pickett's who only made it late on Friday night and had to leave early in the afternoon on Saturday. We have missed the tradition and hope to make it up to Bear Lake '10 earlier in the week to spend more time with the fam. SO - due to the fact that we were only there for but a brief moment; here are but a few pictures we'd like to share, enjoy!


























10 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE the pictures!

Love Family said...

Love them! Now to decide what to print!!! You are the best! AND we hope you can make it longer next year too! We have many adventures left undone!! haha

Love Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawnalee said...

I just love, love, love them! Great pictures.

Yes, a girls night is deffinatley in need of. I would like to see that new movie. Just let me know when. I will be there!

Also a craft night or something of the sorts.

Shannon said...

What great pictures!! :D

KT said...

I love your guys photography skills. All those beach pic's are so awesome

Precious said...

Ok so next year, I will prohibit The Hubby from going golfing so we can take a family pic like this. The wind scared me too, but the pictures turned out amazing. How & why did I ever doubt you guys? Soon, very soon. Let me lose the baby poundage and we'll be calling you. Love them all! Can't wait 'til next year. I won't be such a hermit feeding a baby every few hours.

Erica Mangum said...

Those are awesome pictures! you guys do such a good job!

gramma debbie said...

Who would have ever known that the wind was blowing so hard!! Those are fabulous pictures!! What a talent you have Nate!! :)