Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seven Months and Counting

Our Darling little Boys are 7 months old. We finally got around to taking their six month pics a few weeks ago. I can't believe they started out so tiny and now 7 months later are as big as an average 7 month old. They are now sitting up and it makes them look all that much bigger. I just want to freeze them for awhile.












13 comments:

KT said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten either! So cute, this is a fun stage when they smile and laugh. That's nice they can sit and play, Belle's still working on being able to sit on her own..
CUTE PICS!!

kelli said...

Jill, Oh my heck, I can't believe it has been seven months! That first year flies. Did you take the pics of your kids? They look great! We need to do lunch or something one of these days. If the weather was good, I would say lets just go to the park. I need it to be SPRING!!!
Your boys are darling, and I am proud to say, I know which one is Eli and which one is Sam!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Can you believe how they have grown?! They are such sweet little guys!! They are so lucky to have you both as parents!! What an awesome little family!! We love you all!

Brooke and BJ said...

They are SO cute!! And so big too! Can't wait to see you all again!

Melissa said...

Why don't you live by me? I love those little men!

gramma debbie said...

Those pictures are priceless! Their little personalities are shining through! I love those little men and their parents! What a great job you are doing!

Shawnalee said...

YOu are truly blessed. They did so well because they had such a determined and bright mother. You did so GOOD! You are amazing. PLus they had a great Dad which supported you every way.

Oh I love my little guys. They are so adorable. I love them dearly.

Anonymous said...

how cute! the second one(ithink) reminds me of "blue steel" haha! Nate will know what that means for sure! THey are SOOOO stinkin cute! I feel like I barely even have seen them! Hopefully soon enough life of the sickness will go away! love you guys!

Courtney Allphin said...

They are so stinkin cute! You did an awesome job on their photos too! I need to take some lessons from you guys:)

Bree said...

So freakin cute guys! What a great job you guys do raising such sweet boys. We miss you tons and will possibly be up there next week. We need to have a play date. (Which means Mckay beats up everyone and Lauren pulls their hair.) Love ya.

Denise said...

Oh my goodness...they are so big & they look so grown up! They are adorable - keep up the good work you two!

Summer Hardey said...

Your boys are ADORABLE!!! I love these pictures of them! I wish you lived close enough for me to hire you guys to take my baby's photo!

angela said...

I hope to meet them soon. Let's try again to get together.