
We took the Craven's pictures yesterday. It's so fun to get out and do something that we both love. Especially for me being stuck in the house most of the time. Thanks mom and dad for watching the boys - it was much easier without having to haul them around. I'm sure they wouldn't have liked the cold either. This one of Samantha is my favorite. She was being difficult the whole time and would not smile, but I was able to capture this shot while her parents were swinging her making her laugh. Check out more on our picture blog.
5 comments:
Very good I love them all. You are doing great! I really want a digital SLR................
I thought the engagement video was so tender. what a sweet moment to catch. congrats to Nates brother! I loved your thoughts about being a mother of twins. Heavenly father is in the details isn't he.
can you tell your awesome dancer of a husband that he needs to be ready to bust a move this Saturday for practice from 9-10.
You two are amazing! and have such great talent, I love that you two enjoy taking pics together!
Cute picture of Samantha! We miss you guys. We need some family pictures when it gets a little warmer. Maybe you guys should come down here for a little photo shoot.
Oh my gosh! I canNOT believe how big Sam is now!! WOW! =) Good work (Kali)
Post a Comment