Sunday, February 15, 2009

Matt & Nicole Engagement Pics


Matt and Nicole are getting married and they are wasting no time on getting things done. Goto the picture blog to see a couple more of their pictures from the engagement shoot. But you'll have to wait until the invitations come out to see their favorite :) CLICK HERE TO GOTO PICTURE BLOG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first one looks SOOO awesome!! Love them! I'll have to go check out the rest!

The Jensen's said...

These are so good! Do you think you could take some family pictures for us sometime?

KT said...

Nice work! I love that first one

Shannon said...

I love these pics!! You did awesome - again!! They look so great!

gramma debbie said...

They are GREAT! You take such awesome shots! I am so impressed, not only with the pictures, but the people who pictures you are taking! Congrats again Matt and Nicole!

Jill + Nate said...

Great job on the pics Nate!

Love you,
Jill