Nate's brother Matt got engaged! Nate and I had the pleasure of filming the event and Nate put together this little clip. Check it out. Congratulations Matt and Nicole we love you!
so we, meaning the boys and I, have watched this video 4 times now and I still get the chills and start to cry. Great work Nate. And Logan and Cole LOVE it too!
Congrats MATT & NICOLE! Nate you are so awesome! Hey my brother just got engaged last week to and I was telling him you do video stuff. Do you think you could email me some info and prices for him??
CUTE! ...and you are so lucky with those twins. I find myself getting jealous of the relationship Eli and Anna have (you know, Katy's babies) and will always have. I gotta get Spencer a brother or sister soon! ...but not too soon.
That is awesome!! How fun for them to be able to have that moment forever on film. Did she know he was going to propose or was it a total surprise? And why was my heart pounding at the beginning worrying for him in case she said no? Now that would be horrible to get a rejection and then show it to the world.
Jill, when are we going to get together? Let's talk to Brooke again and set a day.
7 comments:
so we, meaning the boys and I, have watched this video 4 times now and I still get the chills and start to cry. Great work Nate.
And Logan and Cole LOVE it too!
That turned out really cute! Good job you guys!
Way to make me cry! Love it!! Congrats Matt & Nicole! When is the BIG day? YIPPIE!! :)
This is so cute... you're so good at finding the perfect song to make the viewers cry (which is what I did). We are so happy for Matt!
Congrats MATT & NICOLE! Nate you are so awesome! Hey my brother just got engaged last week to and I was telling him you do video stuff. Do you think you could email me some info and prices for him??
CUTE! ...and you are so lucky with those twins. I find myself getting jealous of the relationship Eli and Anna have (you know, Katy's babies) and will always have. I gotta get Spencer a brother or sister soon! ...but not too soon.
That is awesome!! How fun for them to be able to have that moment forever on film. Did she know he was going to propose or was it a total surprise? And why was my heart pounding at the beginning worrying for him in case she said no? Now that would be horrible to get a rejection and then show it to the world.
Jill, when are we going to get together? Let's talk to Brooke again and set a day.
Post a Comment