Our handsome little men are growing up so fast. I was just talking with Nate about when we first found out we were pregnant. It seems impossible that time has passed so quickly since then. Especially since I thought bed rest would never end. Here we are with two little boys 6 months old. I can hardly believe it. We seem to keep so busy that we don't often stop to realize the awesomeness of it all. We are truly blessed.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that they are that old. That first year flies, except for the sleepless nights they seem to drag. I heard it best when someone said this about motherhood... the days drag, but the years fly by. So true.
I can't believe how big they have gotten in just the couple of weeks since I have seen them! They are adorable! All I can say is congrats, you have made it 6 months!
Half way through their first year already!Time does fly so remember to savor the moments. They looked so dang cute on Christmas Eve in their little outfits! Bet you are having a blast!! Enjoy....
Wow, time does fly by so fast. Has it really been that long. It seems like just yesterday we were playing pranks on people in their cubicles. The boys are growing up so cute!! They are adorable. I love your pictures.
I love your new family picture!! Those little "men" of yours are soo dang cute!! Can't help but make you chuckle!! We know who wears the pants in your family! We love you!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh - they are so cute!! They make me smile!! :D I am so glad you guys are doing so well! What good parents you both are.... Love y'all!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that they are that old. That first year flies, except for the sleepless nights they seem to drag. I heard it best when someone said this about motherhood... the days drag, but the years fly by. So true.
I can't believe how big they have gotten in just the couple of weeks since I have seen them! They are adorable! All I can say is congrats, you have made it 6 months!
I can't believe they are 6mo already! That means Belle will be 6mo next month. Wow, time flies. They sure keep you busy, and you are such a great mom!
Also, those pic's are way cute. They look so grown up in their jackets :) It's so nice you and nate are both great photographers
Half way through their first year already!Time does fly so remember to savor the moments. They looked so dang cute on Christmas Eve in their little outfits! Bet you are having a blast!! Enjoy....
Wow, time does fly by so fast. Has it really been that long. It seems like just yesterday we were playing pranks on people in their cubicles. The boys are growing up so cute!! They are adorable. I love your pictures.
They are so stinkin cute! I love the pics!!! that's funny, I just today thought of your announcment video...and how much I LOVED it!!
Your boys are beautiful!My twin brothers just turned 30- so I know you have your hands full. :)
Blessings!
What handsome little men! They are getting so big (oh and I love their CUTE outfits).
I love your new family picture!! Those little "men" of yours are soo dang cute!! Can't help but make you chuckle!! We know who wears the pants in your family! We love you!
I want a copy of the family picture! Please!!??
Post a Comment