We had such a good time. Most of the weeks it was Grandma and Grandpa and the Loves. Thanks for the laughs, TONS of help, putting up with the screaming babies, and for the lasting (cheesy but true) memories.

Ashlee beating Tyson at Mario Kart - that's right you read that correctly.

Peyton, Grandpa's right hand man. They were best buds all week. You are such a great Grandpa Bruce--to play soccer until the wee hours of the morning and until you can barely walk at all from the fatigue of taking him all around Park City.


Its true what they say about glasses, they do make you look incredibly more handsome than without..to whom do those glasses belong??

Our fam at breakfast! Thanks Grandma & Grandpa Yates! We had SOO much fun this past week.

the end.
5 comments:
Hey Jill, It looks like your Park City trip was a blast. It was so good to see you at 3am shopping. It was CraZY FuN!!! Come in and see us with the boys, they are going up...
THAT was SO fun~! Maybe you should send me a proof of the video before submitting and displaying it! how about that? Thanks for the pics!
Hi Jill! I was so glad to see you left a comment on our blog. Jonathan mentioned in passing that he read Nate and Jill's blog but He never sent me the link so I could follow your adventures.
Your boys are absolutely stunning! I bet they are more beautiful in person. I would love to come visit you guys and see them sometime. Maybe one of these times when we're up in Layton visiting with Jonathan's parents.
Jill- I am so glad you found me! It was really so good to hear from you! Your little family is so sweet- your kids are adorable! Yes, I would love for you to keep in touch! You look so beautiful!!
MAN you guys are SOOOOOOOOO cute! I love your blog! This is Kali (Shelly's old roomie) Massey, btw. =) Shoot me an email at lafsalott at that hot place and I'll add you to my blog.
Post a Comment