Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh what a beautiful morning!

My sweet smily sam! He is such a smily little guy. Almost anything you do makes him smile. This is how I'm greeted when I go in to get them in the morning. Eli is a little more stubborn. He will usually give me a couple smiles, but then its back to serious business...or crying. I can't seem to get his smile on camera. Every time I go to get a picture of him smiling he doesn't want to cooperate. He is so darn sweet though! ...When he wants to be.




Grandma Allphin put us in these cute little hoodies! And there was no way mom could resist taking a pic!

We are twinners!

8 comments:

gramma debbie said...

Those are such cute pictures! Sam has such a darling smile!! Love the one in the hoodies!! They are such a funny pair of babies! Can't help but love Eli's sober looks!!

Courtney Allphin said...

I cannot believe how big they have gotten, they are so dang cute! I'm coming up on Monday, I can't wait to see you and the twins!!

Melissa said...

What the crap! Why did you let those little babies grow up! I seriously think those are the cutest twinner boys I have EVER seen. I miss them so much! Tell them that their favorite Aunt misses them and will come visit soon.
Love you little men!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! They are absolute studs!! How fun! They are getting so big too!!!

angela said...

They are getting cuter and cuter...and so big! They don't look like tiny infants anymore.

Brit said...

WOW!! They are getting so big, so fast... and they are so dang cute!!! I hope that we get to see all of you, this Saturday!!

Vicki said...

Jill, they are both so cute and we love to see new pics of them. I think they have passed over Anden in the weight department already! What little sweeties :)

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! They are so CUTE! Love that last pic of them.