Well, I am laying here in bed complaining to Nate that everyone should post more and then he throws the "Why don't you post." comment at me. I do admit I usually leave the posting up to Nate. I just don't feel like I have much to say. Well, I take that back. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot to say, but not sure if everyone wants to hear about it. I am kind of the boring bed rest gal with no exciting adventures to talk about. I guess I will try to do better at posting and keeping everyone updated. If it gets boring I don't expect you to read on.
The boys and I are doing well. They keep moving like crazy. I swear they are trying to break out any way they can. Nate is holding up I think. Although not many people ask how he is doing. I even get caught up in myself and the boys and forget about him. Poor Nate. Well if he is reading this I want him to know how much I appreciate all he is doing for me and the little babes. He really is a trooper. We love you Daddy.
Thank you everyone for your love and support. I can't say it enough.
Hope to see you soon!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Jill, keep on bloggin'! You did great and it was so fun hearing from you....the mommy. Don't worry too much about Nate, he just spent a week with the scouts. What could be more rewarding than that? Hang in there you two, you BOTH are doing such a great job! Love, Cody & Tina
We meant to say, Hang in there you four!!
Hey there girl what you mean you are boring! I have been there plenty and you are no boring mamma! You have the hardest work to do, so hang in there and remember that those little guys need their "boring" mommy to stay that way for a while longer,so they can grow a little more in that cute tummy you have! Just remember that it when those little guys get here, it will never be boring again, I promise!!! You may even find yourself saying "remember when I said I was BORED??" Nate's a trooper too, he just needs you to hang in there too! Keep smiling little momma! You are a great example to all of us! We love you and love to help you four!! (we are a bit selfish!) Love ya, Debbie
So does that mean you're officially at 30 weeks now! Hooray! I dare you to make it to 32 weeks. And I DOUBLE-DOG Dare you to make it to 36 weeks. There- does that help?
My mom always told me that at no other time than when you're pregnant can you sit on your butt all day and be the most productive person you could ever possibly be. (except she didn't say "butt")
So nice to see a post from you! I'm glad things are going okay & that you guys are hanging in there!
I had my 27 week appointment today & everything looks good! I'll continue to keep you guys in my prayers.
JILL!!!! We love you! I'm so glad that you, the boys, and Nate are all doing so well! Mike and I miss you, all, and we can't wait to meet the twins! Hope to see you, soon!!
Love,
Brit
It's true. The husband kind of gets pushed aside during all this. I remember purposely asking new dads how they were after the birth especially since I learned from experience that they are tired and stressed too.
Keep on blogging. We like to hear from you too. Nothing on a blog is boring. Who doesn't like a new post?
Still trying to make it on Saturday. Are you registered anywhere?
I love to read your blogs..so keep them coming, I love the updates on the whole family.
You look fantastic Jill. I think all the weight you have gained is only in your tummy. How far along are you?
I am glad you ended up liking The Road. NOt many people do. I loved it and thought there was a great lesson to be learned....WE NEED To BE PRePARED!
After tomorrow you'll have a shower to talk about on your blog! ...and by the way, anything you have to say would be WAY better than what I say on mine. I mean seriously, dirt pile for free? You've got to be joking. So...SPILL IT!
I forget to ask Nate how he is too! He seems to be happy...as long as he gets that all night halo in!! You look great jill! I need to talk to you about baby clothes..remind me! anyways! it was SOOOO good to hang with you on Friday. I really did miss you and it was great to see you
Yippy for a Jill post! AND...two cheers for Nate being a trooper. Tell him to call Jordie when he thinks he can't stand his bedrest wife another second. I am sure he has some great tips.
Congratulations to the two of you!! Those babies are beautiful! Jill you are beautiful too and what a cute and oh so proud daddy!!! Awesome!! Love ya
Post a Comment