
Almost 9 weeks ago the boys gave us a little surpirse by trying to come too early. We were told that we would be doing very well if we could make it to 28 weeks. We trusted in the council of our wise doctor, who has been doing an amazing job. Also, thanks to the many prayers and service...here we are WEEK 29!! We feel very lucky (blessed)to have made it this far and little Jill is doing such a great job at staying down and making sure those AWESOME!!! boys incubate their little butts off. Can incubate be used this way? I think so...oh well.
At our follow up appointment last week we were told that they are still knocking on the door, metaphorically speaking of course, and could come any minute. They also said that the boys could still stay in for a couple more months...they always seem to throw in that token disclaimer...we are now taking it week to week...cliche-but true. We hope to see them make it to week 36!!! More so; I hope that Jill and her little body can hold out that long. So week 30 bring it on!
9 comments:
Oh, that just made me so sad seeing the pic of Jill! I miss you! We will try and get there this week! I am sorry we have been slacking! Maybe Thursday or Friday? We will call! Glad things are going good! Love you ALL!!
I'm so happy that things are going well, for Jill and the boys!! Jill looks so cute!! We're looking forward to hanging out soon and to meeting the babies!!
..OH...Thank you so much for the update! As you know, we're all anxiously awaiting regular updates. You're always on our minds and in our prayers! Loved the picture...you both look so in love and happy! Keep up the great work Jill, and remember we are always online if you want to chat!Stay indoors just a little longer boys, you can do it!! Love, Cody & Tina
I am so glad that week 29 is here!!! I can't wait for week 36!! We are all so excited to meet the boys but we can wait 6 more weeks!!! Take good care!! We love you guys!!
Love the picture!! It is good to see you up and smiling! You are such a trooper and have been such an example of strength! We love you and are excited to come and bring a Frozen Hot Chocolate!! You are AWESOME!!! You two are so cute!! Will keep in touch! Love ya! Debbie and Bruce a.k.a grandpa and grandma xxxooo
Are you not the cutest pregnant gal ever or what? Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see you and the babies. Let me know about any baby showers the ward is having for you. I'd love to come and see everyone. Okay if I just invite myself? :-)
Hi Jill,
I'm sorry to hear about the scare with your little guys. I will be praying that they wait longer before coming. Take care of yourself and keep in touch! I would love to get together and meet you after the little ones are born for a playdate or something. I live in Syracuse. Anyway, take care & keep updating your blog so we can see how you're doing!
-Denise
Jill , you look so cute! You are doing an awesome job. Hang in there! Your doing great. Love, Angie
30 weeks! Just six more to go! You can do it! You are on to the count down now! You look darling in the picture! So, cute, you don't even look like you are having twins, not fair! Anyway, I will see you wed. and we will talk more then!
Post a Comment