
Just got back from a River Rafting Trip with the Young Men. We went down to the Green River. My boss Grant, who has almost 42 years of river experience, was our guide. Seeing as how it was my first time as a leader to plan a trip like this it was nice to get the experience and add another notch to my belt. Most of all a good time was had by all and no accidents to report (Besides the few holes in my tent from the scouts who thought they needed to start a fire inside it). Glad to get out and enjoy the river and nature.

I missed the little lady and the boys a lot.

So much so that I ended up falling asleep this way(not really but I wanted to). WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!! We are so lucky! And We LOVE our little boys.
10 comments:
Are you two not the sappiest, cutest couple ever! Jill, I've got 4 weeks to go with my pregnancy but the Dr. said I could pretty much go anytime now so let's plan for the same time. How does July 22nd sound? Or would that still be a little too early for your liking?
What a cute Scouter you are!! Glad you got home all safe and sound! You two are soo cute, looks like Jill is REALLY glad you are home! Love your Nate Pickett film blog and that is a great song, never heard it before, but it is great! Take care! Love ya, MOM
2 things, Jill you look absolutely darling prego, i wish i could see you in person, but i think i will be there to see the boys when they arrive, i can't wait. Also, I love the flowers a top your cabinetry in the kitchen. bright, fresh, fun!
Hey congrats you two!! Not sure if you remember me, but I blog stalked you a while back :) From Ashley Yates page...
Making it 29 weeks is amazing!!! Keep those babies in there!!!!! They are 2 lucky boys!
Hi sister! Hi Nate! Cute posts! You two are so cute and I can't wait for you to join the exciting twin-roller coaster ride! At some point you will probably ask yourselves, "we paid for this? what were we thinking?" But the longer the ride goes the more exciting it becomes. Before you know it you'll be wanting another ticket! I'll let ya know when I get to that point. :)
Lookin good in the first pic...reminds me of the good old pioneer trek days! Did you put a filter on it? and Jill looks so good! We REALLY need to come see you guys! I am sorry we are totally slacking, I am not sure what happens to all the time! We are trying to get our yard in so we have been busy with that, and oh yeah spare time doesn't really happen with Peyton and Drew..but that is okay we love them anyway!!
Lookin good you two! Thanks for the updates on the pregnancy! I am always wondering how you are doing, but I am sure you get so sick of people asking! Hold on a little longer boys!!!
Oh my gosh you two are the cutest. What the HECK? Fire in a tent?!
You guys make me teary eyed!! Another week behind ya, Yippie! Nate, you don't look dirty enough to be getting home from scout camp! Jill you look so cute! Keep up the great work you guys...and boys, you too!!
What a cute couple...those babies are sooo lucky to have you as their parents
Post a Comment