Be patient it may take a couple of minutes to load.

I know we have already posted some pics of our San Diego trip, but Nate put together this video we thought we'd share. It is so much fun to have our trips and special occasions documented. It helps us remember how much fun we had.
Between me taking a million pictures and Nate filming everything I think our boys will grow up thinking they are movie stars.
5 comments:
Nate- You are sooooo talented! That was awesome. Can you take video from a 8mm and make it digital? All of my daughters baby videos are on 8mm and it sucks. And Jill- You are the CUTEST pregnant girl I have every seen! Looks like you guys had a blast!
xoxo Katey
Jill, we need some updated tummy pictures. Love, Angie
Oh my gosh! You make all your trips look sooo much fun!! What a talent you have Nate and that cute girl next to your side is the best!! I want to go on a trip with you two!! Love ya, MOM
Great video! I am so glad that you were able to take the trip before the bedrest! Next Vacation will have 2 more people in it!!!!! See You tomorrow for lunch!
Love,
Kelli
SWEET Video! Loved the song!
Post a Comment