Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby Update








We got to see our cute babies! They are getting so big. One weighs about 1lb. 10oz. and the other 1lb. 11oz. Top picture is of Baby A, but he was being shy so you can't see his face. The second and third pictures are of Baby B. He wasn't being shy at all. He wanted to show off his big lips he got from his Daddy. These 3D ultrasound pictures are a little hard to figure out. It took me a while even with the technician pointing out the features. So, hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I am so glad everything is going well!! Keep doing what you are doing!!! We are looking forward to meeting Baby A & Baby B in a few months!! Love y'all!!

The Neilson Family said...

CUTE! You are doing so good at growing those boys. ...and you of course look great!

McArthur Family said...

Jill, You look so stinkin cute! Way to go on stayin down. Your doing great. Cute babies too! Love, Angie

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I have been following along because I am expecting twin boys in September. When are you due?

angela said...

I found the link to your blog on Tauna's blog today. Isn't this blogging stuff great?! Don't worry. I'll be calling you in the next week hopefully so I can come over to visit. As always, you look darling. Love that cute little tummy. Can't wait to see you.
Angela O.

Brit said...

I'm so excited for you, two! I'm even more happy to hear that all is well, Nate had us scared to pieces when we went to the concert and he never showed up. We'll come and visit, soon! We miss you!

Brit