Sunday, March 9, 2008

Baby A & Baby B

Wow, the big news is out and it seems so unreal. First off Nate and I would like to thank everyone for your best wishes, advice and support. We love you! Here are our most recent pictures of our two little miracles. They are about 4 inches long and growing so fast. It's amazing to me how they can be so small and have developed so many little features.



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I LOVE YOU BABY A and BABY B!!! You are such beautiful babies! I can't wait for you to be born...it looks like you can't either Baby A. Just hold on, you don't want to come too early. Just enjoy your little hot tub for another five months!

McArthur Family said...

What cute little babies. We can't wait to find out what they are!

Tauna said...

They are some way cute babies you got there! It will be so fun to find out what they are. I told Tara Poll today that you were having twins and she couldn't believe it. She was so excited for you! It such fun news to tell! I am so glad you are feeling good. Thank goodness! This nice weather will help out with that too.

Denise said...

I stumbled across your blog from another one I read, so I don't know you but I had to say CONGRATS! I just found out that I'm expecting twins myself - due in September.

The Neilson Family said...

Man this brings back the memories of when Rich and Katy were having twins (my bro and sis in law). You are going to have so much fun, girl!