Awesome! Jill, I thought you might be pregnant, back in dec or jan., and you sat next to me for young women thing and you were clearly not feeling good, and you said you didn't feel well, but I didn't know you well enough to ask you. Then when you were not feeling well all the time, and then you couldn't stand the smell of the spray stuff at Young Women's I Knew, and almost asked you when we were standing by the door letting in fresh air, and talking, but figured you would "announce" when you felt like it! Anyway, congrats with the twins. I am a twin, and I love IT! It is so much fun. I am so excited for you. Babies are so much fun. You are going to be the best mom. I loved the video, what a fun way to announce!
Not only congratulations on being pregnant, but TWINS!!!!!!!! That's so dang cool I can barely stand it! I can't stop smiling and laughing! I'm SOOOO happy for you guys! CONGRAUTLATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That video was amazing! It totally made me cry! I am so happy for your guys. I always wanted to have twin :) I am so jealous. CONGRATS!!! Love- Katey (Watkins) Wells
I still can't believe it!!! when john came home I told him the news and he wanted to come over and talk to you right then! (it was to late, or he would have!) nate great job on the video, awesome! oh you two we are just so excited for both of you. YOu two will be such wonderful parents. I know you two have gone through quite a bit to get this far.... so it makes this time that much sweeter. you two are so blessed. I'm excited to watch this all happen... and to watch your little tummy get bigger every day! (Next door neighbor advantages!!) we love you guys!! congrats again!
17 comments:
JILL!!! More Allphin twin grandbabies?! Yea for you guys-- that's so exciting!
Durst mine eyes deceive me? 2 wee babes?
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm screaming right now. AHHHHHH,,, that is me screaming again!
I'm so excited for you guys! That is so awesome. A HUGE CONGRATS from TEXAS!!!!!!!!!
We miss you guys! And wish you all the best. Keep us up to date with all the details and I want to see Pics!
P.S. Amazing video. I'm hiring you to do my next birth announcement. I loved it! Very clever.
Congrats from Rob & Melissa Miles in Tay-has! We are sooooo excited for you guys!
Fabulous video... simply fabulous!
Awesome! Jill, I thought you might be pregnant, back in dec or jan., and you sat next to me for young women thing and you were clearly not feeling good, and you said you didn't feel well, but I didn't know you well enough to ask you. Then when you were not feeling well all the time, and then you couldn't stand the smell of the spray stuff at Young Women's I Knew, and almost asked you when we were standing by the door letting in fresh air, and talking, but figured you would "announce" when you felt like it! Anyway, congrats with the twins. I am a twin, and I love IT! It is so much fun. I am so excited for you. Babies are so much fun. You are going to be the best mom. I loved the video, what a fun way to announce!
Twinners forever! I can't even stand it I am so excited! I am so here for you! You are going to LOVE twinners! They are the BEST!
I love you!
Jill and Nate, we are so excited we can't stand it. You guys will be the best parents ever!!!!
WOW!! Mike and I are thrilled for you! I can't believe it's TWINS!!!! We are so excited to meet them! Congratulations... We Love you, two!!
HI, I am a complete stranger. Actually, i know aubrey from the blog world.
I have tears in my eyes for the most creative and beautiful baby{s} announcement in the free world!
Thank you for sharing and congrats!
Jill and Nate that is so wonderful!! And Twins!! Double the work and double the blessings!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
YAY YAY YAY!!! So happy and hugs for you guys from Amy Shreeve. :-)
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! You guys will be great parents!
Jill and Nate,
Not only congratulations on being pregnant, but TWINS!!!!!!!! That's so dang cool I can barely stand it! I can't stop smiling and laughing! I'm SOOOO happy for you guys! CONGRAUTLATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That video was amazing! It totally made me cry! I am so happy for your guys. I always wanted to have twin :) I am so jealous. CONGRATS!!!
Love- Katey (Watkins) Wells
Congrats!! Jill & Nate!! I love the video it is totally awesome!!
I still can't believe it!!! when john came home I told him the news and he wanted to come over and talk to you right then! (it was to late, or he would have!) nate great job on the video, awesome! oh you two we are just so excited for both of you. YOu two will be such wonderful parents. I know you two have gone through quite a bit to get this far.... so it makes this time that much sweeter. you two are so blessed. I'm excited to watch this all happen... and to watch your little tummy get bigger every day! (Next door neighbor advantages!!) we love you guys!! congrats again!
Congratulations! Being a parent is... everything. I'm so excited for you!
Hello friends! Congratulations, we are so happy for you. And what an amazing video. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment