Thursday, March 13, 2008

Growing Tummy

Per several requests, for all of you who I don't get to see much, here are a couple of pictures of my growing tummy. The first picture has a bit of a shadow, so I look a little bigger.

I miss you all! Love, Jill.




11 comments:

Aubrey said...

Very cute. Unfortunately, all too soon it won't feel cute anymore.

Melissa said...

That's the cutest belly I ever saw!
I just want to hug it!

Katey said...

CUTE!!! Enjoy the feeling of being pregnant. When your all done and see cute pregnant girls you'll miss it :)

Alana said...

Cute pictures, you look great!

Debbie said...

Jill... Somehow I stumbled across your blog!! I can't believe you are pregnant with TWINS!! That's awesome, and I am so excited and scared for you :) I just don't know if I could do two!! And Melissa has twins.. That's crazy! I am so glad I found your blog.. let's stay in touch!

Debbie Holje

Precious said...

Jill! You are so so so cute! We're so excited for you. When I found out, I cried. Hey, did you know that Brandon and Ashley's blog is: http://bayatesfamily.blogspot.com/ I went to high school with Ashley. I hope you guys are doing well. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Yatesfam said...

You are such a cute little pregnant lady ;). It was fun to see you guys yesterday. That website for the bedding is www.beyond-bedding.com.

Ashlie said...

I came across your blog and I don't know if Nate will remember me, but I was friends with his sister Ashlee and our mothers worked together a long long time ago. I thought I would say hello & congrats on your pregnancy. If he remembers me tell his family that Ashlie says Hello! My blog is www.loveumostertoaster.blogspot.com/ Again congrats!!

Tauna said...

Jill- welcome home.... I think.... I haven't seen you yet- but I think your home. Can't wait for new posts!!

Melissa said...

Hey. My name is Melissa Newbold (used to be Johnson). I was good friends with your husband in high school, tell him I said hi and to check out our blog at http://newbolds3.blogspot.com/

kelli said...

Hey Jill, how are you doing! Candice and I are going to come over and see you tomorrow at lunch time! We will call first. I will also send you an e-mail.
Love,
Kelli