DAVE HAS RETURNED!!! His first task after coming home was getting his hands on a delicious jamba juice, which he hadn't had for a long long time. That is where I came in. I was hiding behind the fridge waiting at the Allphin's to greet David on his arrival home. My perfectly timed hello to Dave as I jumped around the corner surprised him so much and filled him with so much joy that he threw his jamba to the ground to hug his favorite brother-in-law. After realizing what had just happened, he was very upset and my ranking as favorite brother in law dropped to dead last. Trent, if you want to stay at number one don't mess with Dave's Jamba!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Dave's Homecoming...
DAVE HAS RETURNED!!! His first task after coming home was getting his hands on a delicious jamba juice, which he hadn't had for a long long time. That is where I came in. I was hiding behind the fridge waiting at the Allphin's to greet David on his arrival home. My perfectly timed hello to Dave as I jumped around the corner surprised him so much and filled him with so much joy that he threw his jamba to the ground to hug his favorite brother-in-law. After realizing what had just happened, he was very upset and my ranking as favorite brother in law dropped to dead last. Trent, if you want to stay at number one don't mess with Dave's Jamba!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tell David "hi" for me! I miss all yall! Hey Jill, I finally updated our blog!!!!!!!!!! Aren't you proud of me. How's life? You and Nate are SO cute together!
Hey Jill and Nate. Check out our blog at jimandangie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment