
Nothing could prepare me for the surprise that awaiting me when I woke up the first of December. I had to literally pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. For when I looked outside and saw Jill, dressed up fashionbly in her scarf and gloves, SHOVELING!! the driveway I thought to myself, "I am the luckiest man on earth" and I went back to bed.
Honestly the surprise actually was that the snow came so late in the season this year, but it hasn't seem to let up yet.
In the end we finished shoveling the driveway together.
2 comments:
Why don't you come visit...no snow here!
Jill you look like a supermodel in that picture. I am not lying. I wish I looked like that when I shoveled snow! I love you lots!
Finally! I've been checking for a Pickett family update for so so long and you finally did! Just kidding, we miss and love you guys. It was so great to see you at Christmas. Looks like you guys had a very eventful few months!-Seth & Nikki - www.staitfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment