That is cute. Kids are so different. I eat mine together, go Eli:)
You are brave!
I will eat an Oreo any way I can get it!! :D Such great pictures!!
I like oreos like Sam!! Take them apart and eat them separately!! Way to go boys!! MMMMM oreos!!! Too cute!! Love ya!! XXOO
Oh sooo cute! I like mine crushed up with melted butter as a crust! :) Or...dipped in milk, but it looks like these guys get STRAIGHT to the point! CUTE!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is cute. Kids are so different. I eat mine together, go Eli:)
You are brave!
I will eat an Oreo any way I can get it!! :D Such great pictures!!
I like oreos like Sam!! Take them apart and eat them separately!! Way to go boys!! MMMMM oreos!!! Too cute!! Love ya!! XXOO
Oh sooo cute! I like mine crushed up with melted butter as a crust! :) Or...dipped in milk, but it looks like these guys get STRAIGHT to the point! CUTE!!
Post a Comment