Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wow!!!

What amazing husbands we have. So, last night Nate tells me that I need to be ready by 5:30pm sharp the following day and someone would pick me up for a surprise. He would watch the boys and I would have the night out. I couldn't sleep and kept bugging him all day to tell me what was going on. He was strong though. Little did I know that Ashlee was also set up in the surprise. She showed up at my door at 5:30pm with no idea why she was there. Nate gave us a CD and told us to get in the car and follow the instructions on the Disc very carefully. You truly have to hear it to appreciate what we heard. We'll get it up soon. Such a fun night and sooo needed and appreciated. Thank you Honey!!! Also a special thanks to Tyson and Ashlee who also made this night possible.








7 comments:

gramma debbie said...

TOO FUN!!! YOu really do DEsERved a night out!! Looks like you and ASH had a blast!! DOesn't take much for you two to create FUN however!!!

Love Family said...

I need those pics too!!!!!! That was SUCH a fun night, we are 2 VERY lucky gals! Love ya and can't wait to finish up our night :)

Melissa said...

That looks like way too much fun! Next time tell Nate to call Jordan too! I can't wait to hear the audio and see what you bought!

Shawnalee said...

yeah a girls night. I am glad you got to get out!! You needed it and deserve it.

Courtney Allphin said...

That is soooo cool they did that for you two! I agree with Lissa, next time have them call Kevo too! What cute hubbys you two have!

Courtney Allphin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brit said...

I still love this story... I keep thinking about your theme music and it makes me laugh!! What great boys you have!! ...oh, and just one more thing... GUINESS!! haha! :)