Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Date

We went out for dinner as a fam on Friday night and had some mexicana food and some ice cream afterwards. We are working on more of these fun outings - enjoy the couple of pics we took that night. It was too crazy to take pictures at the restaurant :)



9 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds like fun! I hope the boys were good for you. When are your going to post pictures of your room?

KT said...

Jill you are too cute. Hope you have fun in Cali! You deserve the break

Denise said...

Cute family & cute boys! They have gotten so big!

Brit said...

SOOO cute!! I love all the pics... especially that last one of Sam. We love you guys to pieces... we need to have another friends' night!

Brit said...

okay, I know I already commented on this post... but I had to tell you that I love, love, LOVE your new title picture!! You are such an adorable family... and that picture really captures it!

McArthur Family said...

Jill and Nate I love your new pictures of the boys and your family. The one of you two in front of the Flag is sooo Cute!!

Love Family said...

I LOVE that family pic up top and the one of you and Nate! Seriously so cute! and that you went on a family date! Hope you had fun in Vegas!!!!

Melissa said...

Your new picture on top is so freak'n cute! I love it!

Shawnalee said...

I need a photographer, can you do it for me?