They are so adorable. I can't believe Sam is walking. I love their new pictures. Post some more. Miss you! Love, Angie
So freak'n cute! I love their new pictures, and haircuts!
They look more like little boys than babies! We should get together. I miss talking to you.
The last message was meant for Jill. I just noticed that Nate posted, but I wanted to hang with Jill. No offense nate!
They are so dang cute! Such different personalities! Love the tongue action in the side pics!!! Too cute!
They are getting so big, and are so cute. Jilly, oh Jilly my friend where have you been? I miss you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so adorable. I can't believe Sam is walking. I love their new pictures. Post some more. Miss you! Love, Angie
So freak'n cute! I love their new pictures, and haircuts!
They look more like little boys than babies! We should get together. I miss talking to you.
The last message was meant for Jill. I just noticed that Nate posted, but I wanted to hang with Jill. No offense nate!
They are so dang cute! Such different personalities! Love the tongue action in the side pics!!! Too cute!
They are getting so big, and are so cute.
Jilly, oh Jilly my friend where have you been? I miss you.
Post a Comment