The sun was shining outside for a short while today and thus we decided to take advantage with a little family picnic. We are going to sound a little prideful here - but - the burgers we made were mouth wateringly, yes that is a word, delicious. We were wishing we had made more once we were done. Then we simply relaxed as a family, playing uno and enjoying the sun while it lasted.
7 comments:
The burgers look so yummy. The boys look adorable. I can't believe they will be one soon.
Yeah, those hamburgers look good!!!
The boys are as cute as ever! That looks like so much fun!
Those burgers do look good!
Cute pic's I love Eli's teeth
Ah jill your boys are so cute!! come down and visit soon!! I want to see them! -Jess
Yum!!! I want some of what you are having!! Get better ELI!! You have those sad little eyes when you don't feel good!! Cute as heck Sam!! Love you!!
Oh my gosh! Your boys look so big with their haircuts!! I love these pics, as always!
Those hamburgers look sooo good right now & can I just say that your boys are so adorable? We must get together very soon!
Post a Comment