Matt I'm proud of you buddy. After a lot of hard work, Matt successfully completed his program. It was great to see you at the end of this road and at the start of another. Love you brother -
Nate! What great pictures!! You are so good at capturing the emotions of the day!! Matt! We are so so so proud of you! Way to stick with it!! We love you! Love you too Nate! :D
Thanks Nate for sharing the pictures! That was a good day and I'm so happy for Matt! I hope you and your troops are feeling better! Take it easy! Love, Traci PS HI JILL!!
This is so AWESOME! My brother is really struggling right now with addiction issues. This gives me hope and maybe it will give him some too!! Thanks for sharing!! Way to go MATT!!
5 comments:
Nate! What great pictures!! You are so good at capturing the emotions of the day!!
Matt! We are so so so proud of you! Way to stick with it!! We love you!
Love you too Nate! :D
Thanks Nate for sharing the pictures! That was a good day and I'm so happy for Matt! I hope you and your troops are feeling better! Take it easy! Love,
Traci
PS HI JILL!!
This is so AWESOME! My brother is really struggling right now with addiction issues. This gives me hope and maybe it will give him some too!! Thanks for sharing!! Way to go MATT!!
That is so exciting! Way to go Matt! Cool pic's Nate
What an awesome day!!! Way to go Matt!
Post a Comment