That is the sweetest sound ever. Benjamin was 20 or 21 months old before he said Mama! Your boys are getting cuter and cuter!
Those are the sweetest sounds to a MAMMA!! What a sweet little boys he is!! Eli too!! Love them both!!
What a smartie! It's so fun to hear them talk
What!? That was so freaking cute! I loved how he was mouthing it before he would actually say it! What a sweet little man!
That is the best! They are both so freakin cute, I love it!
Aaawww...isn't that the best sound ever? So sweet!
The boys are adorable!!! So mama their first word? Wish I could see them!
Your boys are darling and so is your blog!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is the sweetest sound ever. Benjamin was 20 or 21 months old before he said Mama! Your boys are getting cuter and cuter!
Those are the sweetest sounds to a MAMMA!! What a sweet little boys he is!! Eli too!! Love them both!!
What a smartie! It's so fun to hear them talk
What!? That was so freaking cute! I loved how he was mouthing it before he would actually say it! What a sweet little man!
That is the best! They are both so freakin cute, I love it!
Aaawww...isn't that the best sound ever? So sweet!
The boys are adorable!!! So mama their first word? Wish I could see them!
Your boys are darling and so is your blog!
Post a Comment