We finally met my friend Denise, whom I became acquainted with through blogging, and her little family. We have been communicating through both of our pregnancies, and through these first few months of being twin mommies. We took their pics this last Saturday. It was fun to hang out with some fellow twin parents. Not only are they twin parents but they have twin boys just a couple months apart from ours. Her boys are so darling. Let's not forget little Gavin her soon to be 2 year old. I instantly fell in love with him. He is the cutest kid with the sweetest smile. Of course his mother has to deal with his little two year old attitude, so she may not completely agree, but as I said I instantly fell in love with him.

5 comments:
Thanks again for the pics you guys! We LOVE them! You did a great job & I know it's not an easy task with my little crazy man (who you are more than welcome to borrow anytime - LOL). I just finished designing our Christmas card so I'll be sure to send one to you guys! Let's get together soon okay?
I love that! How fun is it to have a friend who has twins too and is still smiling, with 3!! LOL
I love that! How fun is it to have a friend who has twins too and is still smiling, with 3!! LOL
HOW FUN! These boys could not be cuter...all of them!
of course, those are so cute! and that is neat how you became friends..you probably have a lot to talk about!! =) how fun!
Post a Comment