I want to share this info with anyone who may be interested in getting their insulation paid for (upto 100%) through rebates by the utility companies.
Send me an email - if your interested - and I'll send you the info to help you know if you qualify. Send to nathan.pickett@mascocs.com
CLICK HERE - Questar Gas Info
CLICK HERE - Questar Rebate Form
CLICK HERE - Rocky Mountain Power Info
CLICK HERE - Rocky Mountain Power Rebate Form
Some basement ceilings and walls will qualify for rebates also.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you get some people to take you up on this. It really is a great deal. Our rebate came super fast and covered the cost of insulation. I have seen reduction on both my Rocky Mountain Power (summer A/C) and Questar (winter heat) bills!! It has been awesome all the way around!! :D I didn't realize the rebate was still going on - I will be sure to tell people!!
Mike works in this department at Questar. (He's working on adding insulation in our unfinished basement right now.) I'm pretty sure the rebate is an ongoing thing. I can double check with him though. Also, if you are in an older home and replace your windows, Questar will give you a rebate. My in-laws just did this.
Emilee and I have done a lot of upgrades to our lighting in our house over the years. We started to notice that our bill for heating and cooling our house was creeping upward. Since, Nate is the resident expert on insulation; I asked him if that was one of our problems. After crawling around up in the attic so much, changing out lights, I had pretty much zeroed out any benefits from our insulation.
Nate said that he would drop by and give me a quote. We were expecting it to be a big number. And boy, were we wrong! He said that a rebate would pretty much cover all of the costs. We decided that we needed to get the insulation, even if we didn’t get a rebate. Nate set up a time with Emilee and the insulation was installed. Nate ended up doing most of the paperwork on the rebate and Emilee finished it off and sent it in. Just as Nate said, the rebate covered ALL of our costs for the insulation! Who ever said you don’t get something for nothing! (I guess that doesn’t include insulation.) Now, we are cozy and comfortable, due to our FREE insulation. Thanks for the tip, Nate!
Good Luck with this Nate!
It really is a great deal and the best time to upgrade and get it all paid for.
Not only will it upgrade your home, but you'll get paid to do it and help keep the construction community busy and employeed. :)
It was fun working with you Nate!
Post a Comment