Oh those babies look so GREAT!!! They look so healthy and like they are growing so much!!! I was so sad that we werent able to come and see them on their special day. Jack had been sick and I didn't want to spread any of the fun. Jill, you look AMAZING!!!! Not fair! Keep the pics coming!
Love those pictures of the boys! They are so dang cute~ What a nice blessing you gave Nate! Jill you look darling in that dress! We are proud parents and grandparents! Give the little guys a love from us!! Love ya, grandma!!! XXXXOOOO
LOVE the pictures! The boys and of course Nate and Jill are sooo cute. Jill you really do look fantastic. What is your secret to losing the baby weight? I love the way your camera takes pictures..we should update ours.
7 comments:
What a great day. You really took some great pictures!!
Oh those babies look so GREAT!!! They look so healthy and like they are growing so much!!! I was so sad that we werent able to come and see them on their special day. Jack had been sick and I didn't want to spread any of the fun. Jill, you look AMAZING!!!! Not fair! Keep the pics coming!
Love those pictures of the boys! They are so dang cute~ What a nice blessing you gave Nate! Jill you look darling in that dress! We are proud parents and grandparents! Give the little guys a love from us!! Love ya, grandma!!! XXXXOOOO
Cute pictures! I wish we had known about the blessing, we're sad we missed it!
LOVE the pictures! The boys and of course Nate and Jill are sooo cute.
Jill you really do look fantastic. What is your secret to losing the baby weight?
I love the way your camera takes pictures..we should update ours.
love you all!
You blessed them already? They look so cute in their little white outfits. I can't wait to meet them in person.
Congrats! They are so cute!
Post a Comment