Before you read about this post you need to make sure and watch the video clip, come on...honor system. So, yes we had the great privilege of seeing one of the best, if not the best, comedians of our time LIVE at Thanksgiving Point. We were outside under the stars, which made it funny when he started this setup and noticed for the first time he actually had the moon to point at. Jill got these tickets for us as an anniversary present...so happy 4th anniversary to us...which happened on the 30th of July. One of the highlights was when a heckler screamed out, "Move Here!" Brian wasn't quite sure how to respond to that but rolled with it and made it really funny. His tangents were long and funny too. He sometimes couldn't even keep his own jokes straight, yet still hilarious. About 75 % of the material I had never heard before so, overall it was pretty sweet.
until next post...
TAKE LUCK!!!
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |




6 comments:
I love this site! Sounds like the guy at Thanksgiving point was pretty funny! Thanks for sharing your anniversary with the rest of us! Love ya
K, Bryan is my fave! I still say Take Luck all the time, said it just yesterday in fact, how weird is that.
i'm so jealous that you got to see him.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!
What do VWs, Spider Monkeys, and Sony Walkmans have in common?
That's right, NOTHING!
BUT THE 49ERS ARE 2-0!
We are so jealous you got to see Bryan Reagan! It looked like it was so funny the camera man couldn't hold still! Ha, Ha! Love you guys...come see me soon sister!
Hey guys. I saw you on Melissa's blog! How are you? You seriously need to update. Oh wait, I can't tell you that! Just wondering how the Picketts are doing! Talk to you later, Katey
wellspalace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment