Monday, May 28, 2007

Jill's Visit to St George

On this visit to St George Jill gave her nephew Ethan his very first haircut. He was so cute. Sometimes he would glance up to look at the scissors, wondering what in the heck Jill was doing, then he would return to eating his cereal. He didn't even cry, not even a little bit! Just a happy little boy enjoying his first hair cut.



Isn't he sooo cute? He would only smile at me if his mom was holding him.












I also visited the Jensen's new home in New Harmony. It is so beautiful! I made them let me take a picture of them. They had all been working and playing out in the yard/dirt all day. And they were completely covered in dusty dirt. I miss them already.












The main reason why I went down to St George was to take my niece and nephew, Kinzlee and Corbie Garn, to their new home where their Mom and Dad were waiting with signs and balloons to greet them. They were so excited to see their new home and all their toys they had missed...oh and they were excited to see their mom and dad too. Mellissa kept asking Corbie and Kinzlee what their favorite part of the house was. They would say, "my room" or "my bathroom" and "the toy room". So basically they were excited about everything. This picture I took when I was trying to get Corbie to go to bed and he insisted that I put his ballcap and mit on him before he would go to sleep. I will miss them they are so cute. I am very sad and I am missing everyone that jumped on the bandwagon to move to St George. It was so fun to see them all. Love you guys!!!

No comments: