Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Sam and Eli


We love our little boys so so much. Thanks to everyone for coming and sharing this awesome occassion with us. We are so grateful for our little guys - we couldn't do it without all of you and your help - we love you all!
-----
Special thanks to Nate's sister Ashlee for snapping the pictures and also to Mellissa and Bruce for doing the video so that we could just hang out and enjoy the day - it made all the difference.












see some more fun photos at our photo blog - CLICK HERE

7 comments:

gramma debbie said...

FuN PaRtY!! Love you Sam and Eli!Can't believe that you are 1!! XXOO, grandma and grandpa

Love Family said...

Happy birthday to them! I seriously loved snapping their pics, they are SOOO cute! Getting too big too fast! Thanks for a fun party and for that AMAZING frosting that I think added some poundage to myself! haha

kelli said...

Holy Crap has it been a year! Time passes so fast! Cute pictures! Doesn't it seem like you were pregnant forever, then the first year of their lives flies by so fast!

KT said...

That was such a cute cake idea! Looks like they enjoyed it, which is rare for a 1st bday.

Shawnalee said...

I love the photos! They are adorable and I am excited to see you guys on thursday!

McArthur Family said...

We are so sad that we missed it. It looked like a great time! The boys are growing up so fast. They are adorable. Give them kisses for me. Angie

Bree said...

So adorable. I'm glad we could be there to share the day with you. Just one question???Why does it look like Kevin is peeing in the water cooler? :)